Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Day Mates***

What's up guys,
I thought I would check in from down south! ! Arrived early yesterday morning still a little hurting from the nights in Sinful San Diego and being it's my first time to the southern hemisphere, I found New Zealand a bit more chilly than I expected, 4 degrees C which is just a bit above freezing. I'm staying in little city called Takapuna, which is on the North Shore of Auckland bay with a friend of a friend named "Joe",,and Joe's F'n Crazy but cool as shit!! I arrived a little before lunch yesterday and ask "Joe", what should we do? His reply well, "Let's get on the pizz" which means to pack a crate of 24 oz "Spates" beer bottles, a local brew, and walk to the "Cellar", a liquor store close by and exchange them for new ones. Needless to say, a few of Joe's mates came by, we threw some meat on the grill and "Got on the Pizz". Today however, I going to be a bit more productive. It's a little before lunch time here, I just got back from a short walk the market, had a little lunch and I'm about to go for a walk to Auckland harbor and to another small city close by called Davenport. It's a great day here so I should get some good pic's and load them later tonight. Hope all is well and your in my thoughts.

8 comments:

Cuzz said...

Glad to see you made over there safe. Sounds like you hooked up with the wright crowd. Can't wait to see some pic. What an amazing time of your life cuzz. ROCK ON . I'm stoked to see the world threw your eyes. Take lots of pictures cause i don't want to miss on foot step.

Love ya Cuzz
BELIEVE

Unknown said...

Mikey B... Miss U BOI!!! have a blast - cant wait to see the pixs.

Much Love

Michael "Baby Face" McFadden

(just got back from DC (my HOOD) thats all I heard was "Baby Face")

diamondnikon8 said...

AWE SNAP!!!!!!! Enjoy the trip and I will be glued to this thing until your return so make sure to post pix and you need to get a Skype account when you can and holler at me!!! Our little girl Laney Grey Davis can't wait to see her unkle Mike!

-Derek (diamondnikon8 is my Skype)
Love ya brotha

Topo said...

Mikey B. in NZ! Right on brah! That is one cool place to be, nice peeps and great scenery. Maori-mix girls: brown hair, olive skin, green eyes and Irish accent! Delightful!

Oh oops, got off track here. Be sure to have some good corned beef which was the "thing" when I was there. Or was I in a drunken stupor?

Take it all in my friend, and we'll be waiting for updates and pics!

Aloha
Tommy T.

Christian Blue said...

Sing in the style of a sad country song.

Mike BZ and the Kiwis...
among the mountains, far overseas

He's determined to get "off" the pizz...
Walk about and be productive...

A bit colder than he planned for...
You can get plenty warm as a man-whore...

Now this diddy's getting out of line...
Do me a favor and enjoy your time...

Big Daddy said...

Its great to here from you brother. Hope your trip over wasn't to long and/or uneventful. Can't wait to see some pics, don't party to hard F@#$ER!!!

From GA with Love

Pete

Unknown said...

HEll yeah bro I'm glad to see you made it across the big pond!! Have some beers for me you hooker. LIve it up and good luck my man. Looking forward to reading your blogs.

BA

Topo said...

Ok Mikey, you are having waaay too much fun! That shit eatin' grin on your face is going to be permanent!

Keep it going Mr. Happy!

-Tom